We’ve been creating custom content since 2007 for a variety of clients, including DC Comics, Disney/ABC Cable, Electronic Arts (Trivial Pursuit), Ergobaby, The Great Courses, Hasbro, Tribeca Pediatrics, and others. Current and recent work includes:
- The Hub Network (Discovery Communications): Trivia questions, web copy, daily Facebook content
- Emmy Magazine: Created an infographic; wrote and edited articles
- Kids Discover Magazine: Daily science / history facts and articles for Facebook
- Prodea Systems: Web copy and technical editing for provider of “connected home” telecom services
- Mtuity: All copy for this technical solutions provider’s website
- Alloy Digital (now Defy Media): Copy for apps and games based on Smosh, a top YouTube channel
- Disney Connection: Trivia games (13 games of questions and fun facts on major Disney properties)
- Content strategy and copy for co-branded credit card landing page and newsletter (client name withheld by request).
The Content Department is a team of experienced writers and editors, with access to a larger network of accomplished editorial professionals. Our backgrounds include:
- New Media
- Online entertainment
- Movie & TV advertising
- General advertising
- Screenwriting & playwriting
- Reality TV.